is situated on the B4569 road, between two pretty villages. The historic market towns of Llanidloes and Newtown are just 6 and 9 miles away.
We are superbly situated amidst tranquil countryside within easy reach of the beautiful Clywedog Reservoir and the Charming Powis Castle.
Cefn Colwyn is an ideal spot for birdwatching, cycling and walking among the rolling hills of Mid Wales and the West Coastline is only an hour's drive away through some breathtaking scenery. Delicious farmhouse cooking is always on offer and homemade cakes a speciality! We look forward to meeting friends old and new.
Within a couple of miles of Cefn Colwyn there are several pubs and restaurants in which to dine in.
- Cefn Colwyn - Hospitality at it's best
- Ensuite rooms with T.V. and tea/coffee facilities
- Friendly and happy atmosphere
- Neat gardens and lawns - perfect for guest relaxation
- Good food, offering quantity and quality
- Warm oil fired central heating throughout
- Your Hosts, Joan and Cyril look forward to your company
- Numerous guests return again and again
For your comfort, this is a no smoking house with no pets.
No Access card facilities.
||"A very lovely, warm and charming B & B. Thanks so much!" - The Rev. & Mrs Paul McLaven-Cook